Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Storms

What do you blog about when you have nothing to say? I can tell you we have had some kind of storms but nothing like what they have had in Alabama and Missouri. My heart goes out to those who are devastated at the loss of lives and homes. I went to my enter closet for about an hour tonight. Every year my husband wishes for a (frade hole)
google image

Edit We had 9 tornados on Tuesday night. Yea. we need a FRAD HOLE smiles

Our son flies corporate jets, he had to fly around the massive storm tonight and I can tell you I was so relived to here he was on the ground safe and sound. He was at the terminal for about 4 hours waiting out the storms before he go home, he reported that there was no flooding, no roof damage. We called our daughter to hear if she and her husband were safe as they were in line of the same storm. I went to bed feeling very blessed that all was well.
Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment