Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WINNERS of VIRTUAL CRAFT SHOW DRAWINGS

Valery is the winner of the Bright Orange Glass Dangle Earrings

About Valery
Welcome to my blog! I've been interested in art for as long as I can remember. Over the years, I've experimented with various art media but have always been fascinated with glass. I began fusing glass about 4 years ago and haven't stopped since! I think of each of my glass pieces as a "little bit of wearable art"! Thanks for visiting and come back often!!
Rebekah is the winner of the lovely Copper chain with freeform links and a Bright yellow pendant


My name is Rebekah Payne. I am twenty-four years old. Ever since I was really young, for as far back as I can remember, I've been crafting things. Everything from gifts for my parents and six siblings, to doll houses with tiny furniture, to a family of little wax hamsters (when I couldn't have a real one). I even made a brick house in the backyard for my friend, Rocky, the garden toad
OK girls enjoy your gifts, and
Be blessed to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment