Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THANKFUL FOR THE GRACE TO BE THANKFUL

 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My precious little daughter-in-love wanted to make Thanksgiving dinner. Which, I was pleased as punch to let her do. I don’t know if Russians have a similar holiday as Thanksgiving. She loves to cook and I don’t. My daughter and I brought some the side dishes. Which, lessened the labor for my daughter-in-love. We had great togetherness. We were to watch a movie but we were having such a great time that we never got around to a movie.
As you are well aware, Black Friday biting on the tail of Thanksgiving Day. My daughter-in-love just could not imagine how bad it could be and wanted to go shopping. I cannot deny her so we went shopping on Black Friday. I never have before and never shall again.



I know that we are going to have a baby girl I decided to buy fabric for baby blankets. I chose several bolts of pink flannel to make blankets. We waited for a full one hour and half just to get our fabric cut. The bargains were great. I spent the last two days making blankets.
I had my final Doctors visit from my rotator-cuff surgery on Monday Yea, and I survived the rigorous rehab. I still have several months of strengthening exercises as yet. I will Lord willing make it, yet

Be blessed to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment