Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finishing One Thing Starting Another

I am still teaching the series of Teaching Creativity. We are finishing pictorial organization in my seniors painting class. In my last blog I featured the 4 painting done in the project we have now finished horizontal bars, and I have now finished oblique, just in time for this blog. I was hindered finishing because last Friday was a zoo. > Our next project will be color schemes.



Meanwhile back at the ranch we are preparing for our annual Art Show and Sale. I hope to see some of what we have learned in the show. We do the show in the second week in May because that is Older Americans Week. I always secure a professional judge to judge the show and we have ribbons and prizes and a wonderful reception at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment