Thursday, April 1, 2010

Examples of Teaching Creativity

In my earlier blog I spoke of teaching creativity to my painting class this year. So far we have done some drawing in creative ways. Then we went into pictorial organization. . We have done so far frame-in-frame, cruciform, grid, and vertical bars. We still lack horizontal bars and oblique. I am in hopes to see some of this creativity in our upcoming Annual Art Show and Sale. Here,
I thought I would show my bloggers some examples.

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgwSOjbs4S0-BfC1PDqdhfj8VkD6kaHqjqFznqFjcR4QD3qYcuymKCaKIShXu_L9VW7b2nt7XHlJyn7s4fhH8yrU3wl70FcUX3YxKOhtCnF1P6hoc5foZ3UlYYZeBJ4Ss_O9pzUAc3HXQ/s1600/crusiform+tc.jpg">

THE CRUCUFORM
UAGA15E_I/AAAAAAAAAMM/15ow2-WjByE/s320/crusiform+tc.jpg" />

THE GRID

THE FRAME-IN-FRAME

THE VERTICAL BARS

No comments:

Post a Comment