Friday, July 20, 2012

PICTORIAL ORGANATION

It has been 22 days since rotator-cuff surgery. I was going great guns until I over extended myself and now I am having a little set back. I am an over achiever I (can’t hepp-it) I have been doing zentangles. I have made 8 birthday cards while recovering. I made personalizes card with each name. I promised to give you samples of the things I have been teaching. Last week I gave the Seven Color Contrast This week I will give you examples of the things I taught about Pictorial originations. Some were, Vertical Bars, horizontal bars. curvilinear . oblique , static, cruciform Straight to curve. F.C.squared All od these are creative way to organize a painting F.C.squared Found competation in confusion Curivinular
ObliqueStatic
Frame-in-Frame
Vertical Bars
Crusiform
Be blessed to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment