Wednesday, January 20, 2010



I am bored. I had it fixed in my mind that I would be doing all kinds of creativity projects while I was recovering from my double knee replacement surgery. NOT About all I have been able to do is read. There is not a bit of creativity in me. That is very surprising to me. I have been however been writing my lesson plans for my painting class. I am going to try to teach creativity this year, hopefully. I do not know how many will be interested. But we shall see what we shall see. We will touch on design and color and inspiration by solving problems.
Yesterday I picked up my brush for the first time. I did not do very much. I am painting some greeting cards with fantasy shoes and boots. And completing some little note cards started some time ago.
Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment