Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!
Now, how many times have you already heard that in Two Thousand and Ten, or is it Twenty Ten? Which will it be? :>)

Every year we hear this refrain but what does it really mean. Well for one thing it is a time to rethink your circumstance. Can you really change just where you are? Or, to look with-in and consider if there are anything you yourself can do to improve yourself, well maybe. How much can we really change? Can a leopard change his spots?


Aren’t we just who we are? Yes you can resolve to quit something or add something, but how about resolving to just choose to be happy?


Happiness is a choice. You can choose to let that person in your life that makes you less happy. The one who knows how to push buttons, maybe choose to let it run-off you’re back, like water off a ducks back.

Now that is my resolve.

I choose to be happy. I choose to be kind. I choose to be a better volunteer. I choose to be an encourager and not a destroyer. I choose to help build confidence in my fellow man/woman. To share what GOD has blessed me with. And I choose to be kinder to me, I am not perfect. (Who knew) :>) I choose to loosen the ties that bind. :>)
Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment