Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy, Happy, Merry, Merry


Some say “Eat drink and be merry, for next week we must diet” But we say “May all your dreams come true. Have a blessed Christmas and a merry New Year” We’re loving you.
Ed and Sandra.

Happy Happy Merry Merry Christmas.

And I have so much to be happy and merry about. My Physical Therapist was here yesterday. She says I have full range of motion in my right knee and about 95% in my left knee. That is 16 days from point of knife to full range of motion, PTL.
I have been blessed with so many cards letters and calls. My husband, (Mr. Ed) has been just wonderful. He could make someone a really good wife someday.:>) My daughter came for 6 days. She did something for me that no one had ever done for me before. She read an entire novel to me; one of Fiona Buckley’s series on Queen Elizabeth thie first’s court.

I went into this knowing that it would be hard, but it has not been as bad as I expected. I know I have a ways to go but I am surely on my way to a speedy recovery. Then it is on to see what I can get into in 2010. Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment