Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spilt Milk



I don’t mean to complain, but when you go way out your way to do something really fine to express how you feel and then you are sorely disappointed, It bites. I went on line and spent a lot of time trying to find a florist in the town of Laverne Oklahoma, the place of the funeral. The lovely flower were to be at the visitation, but were not! But when I did see the arrangement I was so disappointed and embarrassed. I trusted them to do, what I wasn’t there to do. However the arrangement was nothing more than the filler and a color note that the florist put in the basket before the blossoms are placed in the final hour before delivery. There wasn’t even a bow. Even yet when I complained to the florist he more or less said tuff luck. He could have said well let me send a plant to the house or something to appeased the customer. Well I have learned my lesson. I won’t order on line again. Tell me- What you have done.
We went to Oklahoma, and we went as a family to my husband’s sister’s funeral. It was long trip but we enjoyed each other’s company.
I can’t wait to go to my art class I miss them, as we have such a good time.
Oh I have found another seed to experiment with. They are from our magnolia tree. They are bright red. I don’t know what color they will be when they dry. We have had the tree for about 20 years but I had never noticed the seeds in the cone. Well my grandmother would have said “Learn. Learn, something everyday”, then when you did she would say “Now see there the day is not wasted”
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment