Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Love September

September I love September, it is the beginning of fall when all the pretty colors begin to appear, and I cannot resist picking up pretty colored leaves. It makes me want to whoop out my paint brush, and sharpen pencils.


I am reminded of the first days of school; it always rains here in Texas. Then you just know fall is in the air. I can remember when my son was just a little freckled faced boy bursting into the kitchen saying “It here” and I ask what and he grinned and breathed deep said “FALL” You can image it so if you had ever lived thru a Texas summer. Sometimes it gets so hot you could fry eggs on the sidewalk, although I never have> I love sitting out on the patio with my morning coffee, listening to the birds and watching the squirrels, when the weather begins to cool off
I haven’t been very creative this week. But I am about to start up my “Teaching Creative” classes again. I am going to teach it a little bit differently this fall. I plan to go thru the same lessons but, use the same image so the students can see clearly what each lesson is all about.
Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment