Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonderful Indian Summer



What can I say I have nothing to say except we are having a lovely Indian Summer. Our fuju persimmons are becoming ripe and should be ready to harvest in about 3 or 4 weeks. Makes me wonder if they will stop the traffic again this fall.
We are having a craft sale at the Senior Center soon and I have been making the most fun jewelry with seeds and fake berries.
We have new neighbors. I took them a picture of lemon tea on moving day. They brought the picture and ice bucket back last night. they sat down and talked for a while, come to find out they are from Chicago but were born in Xalappa Mexico, one of our favorite places in Mexico. It was fun reminiscing about our favorite places in Mexico. I think they are going to be good neighbors. Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment