Sunday, October 30, 2011

Time Flies

I have just finished participating in the third annual Craft Fair for the senior activity center this week-end. It was much better attended this year than last year. Each year the Craft Fair gets better. I don’t think there was very much sales revenue however this year. Maybe next year.


I have been wondering just how we would get thru October, we had so many commitments, but we made it.And my husband had his big 8-O birthday. Now here it is November. Our son is getting married the 19th , in St. Petersburg, Russia, and then it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas and then 2012. How does time go so fleetingly fast? I am just wondering what ever happened to January.


We have been having such wonderful fall weather. Makes you want to sing and dance. My husband has piped music to our patio . I danced all by myself for about three hours on our patio last week. google image


Be blessed to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment