Monday, June 28, 2010

Finish What I Began

I have been so distressed about my misplaced or lost or (stolen) smiles paintings. I had looked everywhere, under the bed, even in the attic at 110 degrees. Well I found them on Thursday. I was so excited. You will never guess where I found them. They were hiding in plain sight. They were right where they belonged, in my art supply closet. Only they were facing away and I thought they were just mats that I had stored. When I found them I also found paintings that I had started but never finished. So I have been in a (Finish What You Began Mode) ever since.
This on was ugly until I put in the background. It is called spring Rains. I was demonstrating palette knife in acrylic.



This one has had me stumped for a while but I think displays fun.


This one is one I needed to finish.


This one was a surprise I had forgotten it.


This one I needed to teach the CRUSIFORM


This one I needed in my Teaching Creativity


This one got the MAYORS AWARD


This one got the GRUMBACHER AWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment