Monday, July 5, 2010

My Way for the 4th



July 4th My favorite holiday. There is no expectations from anyone. We fly our flag so proudly and thankfully. We are so thankful for all our blessings.




On Friday, my Seniors Art Class had a fun time. I demonstrated a painting using spray bottles and squirt bottles and lots of water, Inspired by my new to do art book by Nita Engle’s . HOW TO MAKE A WATERCOLOR PAINT ITSELF I have a bit to learn but it was real fun.We celebrated by having a in the kitchen picnic, we had everything you would have at a picnic including the red and white checkered tablecloth but the ants, and we were cool. Our daughter and her husband came down. We celebrated his birthday and our 54th Anniversary. They brought us a beautiful flower arrangement of red roses and oriental star gazes. We had a great time we laughed and laughed. Laughter is good like a medicine. (Proverbs)

1 comment:

  1. I've ALWAYS wanted to know how to paint. Alas, I lack that skill!

    ReplyDelete