Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Growing and Growing

I was reading Lori Anderson's blog PrettyThings the other day, as I always do. She mentioned that we should look at some of our earlier jewelry designs, and then compare them to what we are doing now. I took that advice to heart. I will show how I have grown in this last year.


My daughter has helped me, by teaching me to do wire wrap rather than rings for connections. I learned from blog-hopping (thanks) and by inspiration.
Here is what I have been doing lately.









I have been a Florence Nightingale to my husband for what a life time since he had his first cataract surgery. His first surgery was on the 4th of April. Complications set in, an eye infections, and then black hole in the perfect eye, and on and on. We see the Retina DR. again tomorrow. If you pray, please do. Be Blessed to be a blessing

3 comments:

  1. It is so intriguing to see how your style and design sense has changed and grown, Sandy. I love that one with the wire spirals! And I will say a little prayer for your husband. I hope that he gets well soon. Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post mom. I knew you were getting better and better, but it is nice to see you pieces side-by-side. Dad's on the prayer list and so are you!

    Love ya,
    Emanda

    ReplyDelete