Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WHAT IF , THIS OR THAT ?

If you knew me well you would know that I am forever asking myself ”What if” What if I did this or that. Or what if I tried this that. What if I used this color or that color and so on. One day as I was pealing one dozen boiled eggs I ask myself what would happen if I glued these shells to a surface and used it as texture. My idea was to use oil paint. I used different blues and a variety of yellows to make the variety of greens. I am thinking what if I use a dark glaze over the whole surface to make the painting look like it was really old. I am still pondering the idea. At any rate I have to wait for the painting to dry




I was so pleased to receive a beautiful bead swap package from Deana Hagar this week.










Be Blessed to be a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment