Sunday, January 23, 2011

ONE COULD GET DIZZY

It’s time I was in bed but I am entranced with all the blogs that I follow. Lori Andersons tutorial on teaching Jewelry Making, beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com on Getting Your Work Published in magazines, Painting With fire, enameling beads, and Art Glass.com, on making Lamp Work Beads, and A Bead A Day, How To Make Jewelry. You could get dizzy. Smiles
GOOGLE IMAGE

I have my Bead Soup offering ready to mail. I also tucked a surprise packet in one of my wire wrapped marbles in and one of my clay works and some cloisonné in just to make her happy.


I received my packet from my partner. Norma Truvey of http://moonlitfantaseas.blogspot.com I was so surprised as I thought the beads were not going out until the 28th. The beads are beautiful I can tell you I have a challenge. The colors are yummy.


My best friend of 45 years came and spent a week with me We had lots of laughs, but I did not get too much accomplished.
Another friend came over and we made beads from fabric and paper










This week is my sister-in-law’s birthday and she loves cats. I found a packet of kitten charms. So I made her a necklace and earrings. All in all it has been a wonderful week


Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment