Thursday, November 5, 2009

Amusing Myself



Have you ever bounced out of your bed the sun, shining and thought “Gee what am I going to do today”? I am the most happy when I can look forward to creating something, form nothing. Only thing is I just can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. Yesterday I called friend to come paint with me. Our fall weather is just lovely so we painted on the patio for hours. I amused myself with drawing parallel line designs. Then went for lunch at a little restaurant near our home.. When we returned I set myself to planing a watercolor from a original photo of a setup I had arranged. I will demonstrate the process to my students on Friday. To day I am planing my next quilt. I will first go to my sketchbook to get all my thoughts down before they vanish. This an example of my latest. I call it My Seed Catalogue Quilt.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment